— Verve Patient
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP is “platelet-rich plasma”; a component of your own blood which contains a high concentration of growth factors. When PRP is injected directly into the scalp, the growth factors help to stimulate new hair follicles and promote hair restoration. This is a great alternative to traditional hair transplants.
For non-surgical treatments, current statistics show PRP hair restoration treatments are effective in slowing down hair loss in approximately 70% of the patients treated. Patients report the appearance of a fuller head of hair, fine hair becoming thicker, and a reduction in shedding hair.
Benefits of Pro-Nox
- Safe and effective – used for decades
- Patient-administered – you get to decide if and when you need it
- Quick onset – takes effect in seconds
- Short duration of effect – clears from body within minutes
Post Treatment Care
- It is recommended to wait 5 hours before washing your hair. The use of gentle shampoo is also advised. Avoid excessive force or friction to the area as the scalp may be tender.
- You can resume normal activities like exercise after 24 hours.
- After washing your hair, apply your custom hair serum.
- Massage 2-3 dropperfuls over the entire scalps, paying close attention to the hairline and thinning areas.
- Apply once daily.
- Once the new growth is visible, decrease application to 2-3 times a week.
- It is recommended to continue serum use for the duration of your PRP treatments – a minimum of 4 months. You may continue daily for up to 9 months.
You will see some immediate improvement after your injection of Sculptra however that is only temporary as the product is mixed with saline. After 1-2 day the water will be absorbed leaving the deposits of Sculptra to stimulate your own collagen production.
Typically, after the second treatment session patients begin to notice results. Therefore 2-3 sessions are required 1-3 months apart. Natural looking results appear over the course of 2-4 treatments