— Verve Patient
- Breast Surgery
- Body Surgery
- Face Surgery
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction
- Male Body Contouring
- Male Liposuction
- Male Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Facial Fat Grafting
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Male Eyelid Surgery
- Male Brow Lift
- Med Spa
- For a more comprehensive rejuvenation, your facelift can be combined with your facial fat grafting for a complete rejuvenated appearance.
- Other common procedures include an upper and lower eyelid lift, and brow lift.
- Patients often add non-surgical facial rejuvenation such as Botox and microneedling + PRP to complete their look.
- The skin thins and loses elasticity due to aging, gravity, smoking and sun damage, heredity and stress. These factors cause the skin to sag and wrinkle and the face to lose youthful contours.
- Deep folds develop between the nose and corner of the mouth (nasolabial folds).
- Jowls develop in the lower cheeks and jawline and Marionette lines deepen.
- Loose skin and fat on the face falls to create a double chin, or turkey neck.
- Loss of facial fat pads cause a hollowed-out appearance.
No. Facial fat grafting does not require a surgical drain.
Most patients have some minor bruising for 1-2 weeks; however , it can persist longer in other. Swelling will be present for 3-4 weeks with most resolution by 5 weeks. DO NOT apply ice to the face. This can cause the newly transplanted fat to die.