— Verve Patient
- Breast Surgery
- Body Surgery
- Face Surgery
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction
- Male Body Contouring
- Male Liposuction
- Male Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Facial Fat Grafting
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Male Eyelid Surgery
- Male Brow Lift
- Med Spa
- For a more comprehensive rejuvenation, your facelift can be combined with an upper and lower eyelid lift, and eyebrow procedures; or a forehead lift.
- Patients often add non-surgical facial rejuvenation such as Botox and microneedling + PRP to complete their look.
- The skin thins and loses elasticity due to aging, gravity, smoking and sun damage, heredity and stress. These factors cause the skin to sag and wrinkle and the face to lose youthful contours.
- Deep folds develop between the nose and corner of the mouth (nasolabial folds).
- Jowls develop in the lower cheeks and jaw line and Marionette lines deepen.
- Loose skin and fat on the face falls to create a double chin, or turkey neck.
- Loss of facial fat pads cause a hollowed-out appearance.
Yes. A surgical drain will be placed exiting in the neck, it will be removed 1 day after your surgery.
Most patients have some minor bruising for 1-2 weeks however it can persist longer in other. Swelling will be present for 3-4 weeks with most resolution by 5 weeks.