— Verve Patient
- Breast Surgery
- Body Surgery
- Face Surgery
- Face Lift
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Eyelid Surgery
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- Brow Lift
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Med Spa
What is a brow lift?
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- You may be a suitable candidate for brow lift if you have a naturally saggy or droopy brow line that sits close to your eyes and/or have frown lines (i.e., deep furrows between your eyebrows).
- You should be at or close to your ideal weight, with a BMI less than 35.
- The best candidates are non-smokers. Smoking increases the chance of complications including impairment in wound healing.
- Brow lift is typically performed on an outpatient basis at a surgical center or a hospital. Anesthesia is administered so you remain comfortable during the procedure.
- In most cases, the brow line incisions are made behind the hairline to conceal any scarring.
- Through the incisions, the forehead skin is lifted and repositioned, and the muscles that cause frown lines are weakened.
- Wrinkled forehead tissue is also smoothed for a tighter and more youthful result.
- Finally, the incisions are closed with small sutures and the area is bandaged.
- Depending on how your eye area has aged, you might want to combine brow lift with another facial plastic procedure. For example, if your eyelids have thin, crepe paper-like skin that droops over the upper lids or causes puffiness under the lower lids, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) may be beneficial.
You will have 2 1-inch incisions hidden in the hairline centered over each eyebrow.
[Title screen for brow lift]
[Dr. Anshu Gupta explains brow lift]
The most common complaint from the patient’s seeking brow lifts is that their face appears tired, their eyes look tired.
[Images of brow lift clients before the procedure]
In some extreme cases, it can even block the vision, so a brow lift procedure can include lifting of the brow but also can reshape the brow.
[Image of a man with his right pointer finger on forehead to lift his right eye]
Especially in women when we want the brows to be arching properly.
[Image of a woman looking up and squeezing her forehead with both hands]
Brow lift procedure today can be done with two very tiny incisions behind the hairline, so the incisions are completely hidden.
[Image of a woman’s forehead and hairline showing the two incisions located in the scalp above the arch of eyebrows]
For some male patients, we can actually help with some receding hairline as well.
[Image on screen showing four examples of receding hairlines in men]
With a brow lift procedure or a forehead lift procedure, patients are surprised as to how much it improves their overall appearance.
[Images of before and after photos from clients]
They look more refreshed, rested, and we love doing this procedure at work. Plastic surgery.
[Closing title screen with Verve Plastic Surgery logo]
[On-screen text: Call today (760) 436-7600]
The incisions will be hidden in the hairline above the forehead.
For a more comprehensive rejuvenation, your browlift can be combined with an upper and lower eyelid lift, a facelift or facial fat grafting.
Patients often add non-surgical facial rejuvenation such as Botox and microneedling + PRP to complete their look.