— Verve Patient
- Breast Surgery
- Body Surgery
- Face Surgery
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Med Spa
You will experience some changes in nipple sensation. Most patients report a slightly diminished sensation long term; however, we cannot predict which patients will experience this.
Typically drains are not required for breast lift alone. If you are combining multiple procedure or undergoing a breast implant revision, you may require drains.
No. A breast lift or mastopexy is not covered by insurance.
A capsule is scar tissue that forms around the breast implant. It is a completely normal process for the body to undergo and not harmful.
- Breast implant illness is a term used to refer to a wide range of symptoms.
- Some patient reported symptoms include joint & muscle pain, chronic fatigue, memory & concentration problems, sleep disturbances, rash and skin problems, anxiety depression, headaches, hair loss & GI distress.
- In many cases, removal of the implants resolves the BII symptoms; however, this does not occur in every case.
- BII is not currently recognized as an official medical diagnosis. It is poorly understood at this time.
- There are no diagnostic tests or diagnostic criteria to diagnose BII.
- Patients may be at higher risk of BII if they have a personal or family history of autoimmune conditions, allergies and other conditions such as IBS, migraines, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia.