I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Gupta and his team. As a healthcare worker, I strongly feel that, when looking for a good surgeon, you should always ask the surgical nurses who to go to. The nurses I work with all said that Dr. Gupta would be their first choice for a plastic surgeon.
— Verve Patient
- Breast Surgery
- Body Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Body Lift
- Post Weight Loss Body Contouring
- Face Surgery
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery
- Med Spa
- Will vary widely depending on the procedures performed at each surgery.
- When you combine multiple procedures, we often recommend an overnight stay at the hospital or surgical facility to ensure you have a safe recovery.
- Recovery for combined procedure will often require 4-6 weeks off work, however, depending on your job requirements this may vary as well.
- Supportive garments will be key to a comfortable recovery and enhanced results.
- We recommend supportive pillows, positioning wedges, shower chairs, and other accessories as you heal, this will allow you to recover in the most comfortable ways possible.
- You will be provided specific recovery expectations to coincide with your exact procedures.
- The overall process of full body contouring can take 9-12 months depending on the number of surgeries that will be performed.